CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in technology combined with the ever evolving needs of the global market are causing rapid change within the textile and clothing industry. The book is an essential review of these changes, and considers their implications for the future of textile manufacturing.
- Author BiographyProfessor Roshan Shishoo is Director of Shishoo Consulting, Sweden, and former Director of the Swedish Institute for Polymers and Fibres (IFP). A Honorary Fellow of the Textile Institute, he has over 40 years' experience in textile research and development, and is an active member of many scientific organisations and committees.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight490 g
- Edited byRoshan Shishoo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.