All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the first pleasure gardens to the global theme park companies, this book provides an understanding of the nature and function of theme parks as spaces of entertainment. It portrays the impacts of theme parks as global competitive actors, agents of global development and cultural symbols, in the context of their role in the developing economy.
- Author(s)S. A. Clave
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1061 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byAndrew Clarke
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.