All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.95Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.52Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionFetherling argues that the gold rushes in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa shared the same causes and results, the same characters and characteristics.
- Author BiographyDouglas Fetherling, D.Litt., is a poet, fiction writer, critic, and small-press publisher. He is the author or editor of 50 books, mostly in the fields of literature and culture. He has been the literary editor of two newspapers, the Toronto Star and the Kingston Whig-Standard, and writer-in-residence at Queen's University. He divides his time between Ontario and British Columbia and writes a column on books and ideas for the Ottawa Citizen.
- Author(s)Douglas Fetherling
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication11/08/1997
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.