CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionRecording the legacy of flying the DC-3 in the Rocky Mountains with Frontier Airlines, this book tells the stories of the pilots who flew from 1946 to 1986. It offers firsthand retellings of how pilots dealt with early navigation methods. It is suitable for both aviation-history enthusiasts and pilots.
- Author BiographyCaptain Tex Searle served on an aircraft carrier in World War II, after which he flew for Frontier Airlines. He has held various directorial and training positions in the aviation industry, as well as piloted many different types and sizes of airplanes. He lives in Lehi, Utah.
- Author(s)Captain Tex Searle
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2008
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB&W photos less than 15; BW illus. throughout
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.