All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Good Lawyer encourages the development of a sense of social and moral responsibility as the foundation of better practice.
- Author BiographyAdrian Evans has taught, practised law and consulted in a clinical legal education context for thirty-five years at LaTrobe and Monash Universities. He was coordinator of Springvale Legal Service Inc. from 1988 to 2000, the largest Australian clinical site. He is both an academic and a legal practitioner, with teaching responsibilities in legal systems, legal ethics and clinical case supervision. He has empirically examined and published in relation to 'best practice' ethics for lawyers and law firms, 'quality' clinical-traditional links in law teaching, client attitudes to lawyers, the values of legal practitioners, the approaches of IBA members to monitoring and controlling defalcations and the ethical environment in which lawyer's fidelity compensation is addressed locally and internationally. Adrian is currently researching values-based approaches to teaching legal ethics, the assessment of lawyers' ethics and systemic opportunities to strengthen the ethical functioning of the legal profession. He is also a recipient of the Vice Chancellor's Award for Distinguished Teaching.
- Author(s)Adrian Evans
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.