Best selling in Science Fiction
Save on Science Fiction
- £10.26Trending at £11.44
- £11.06Trending at £11.39
- £11.80Trending at £15.53
- £11.06Trending at £14.98
- £10.00Trending at £13.98
- £6.70Trending at £8.61
- £9.94Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionNow, fans of Star Trek: Enterprise get what they have been asking for: the real story behind the final mission of Commander Charles 'Trip' Tucker...
- Author BiographyAndy Mangels is the USA Today best-selling author and co-author of over a dozen novels cowritten with Michael A. Martin. He is also the best-selling author of several nonfiction books, including Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Characters and Animation on DVD: The Ultimate Guide. Michael A. Martin's solo short fiction has appeared in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction. He has also coauthored (with Andy Mangels) several Star Trek comics for Marvel and Wildstorm and numerous Star Trek novels and eBooks, including the USA Today bestseller Titan: Book One: Taking Wing; Titan: Book Two: The Red King; the Sy Fy Genre Award-winning Star Trek: Worlds of Deep Space 9 Book Two: Trill -- Unjoined; Star Trek: The Lost Era 2298 -- The Sundered; Star Trek: Deep Space 9 Mission: Gamma: Vol. Three: Cathedral; Star Trek: The Next Generation: Section 31 -- Rogue; Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers #30 and #31 ( Ishtar Rising Books 1 and 2); stories in the Prophecy and Change, Tales of the Dominion War, and Tales from the Captain's Table anthologies; and three novels based on the Roswell television series. His most recent novels include Enterprise: The Romulan War and Star Trek Online: The Needs of the Many. His work has also been published by Atlas Editions (in their Star Trek Universe subscription card series), Star Trek Monthly, Dreamwatch, Grolier Books, Visible Ink Press, The Oregonian, and Gareth Stevens, Inc., for whom he has penned several World Almanac Library of the States nonfiction books for young readers. He lives with his wife, Jenny, and their two sons in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Andy Mangels,Michael A. Martin
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/04/2007
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek: Enterprise
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight215 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.