All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gothic Vision examines a broad range of tales of horror, terror, the uncanny and the supernatural, spanning the late eighteenth century to the present, and of related theoretical approaches to the realm of dark writing.
- Author BiographyDani Cavallaro is a freelance writer specializing in literary studies, critical and cultural theory and the visual arts.
- Author(s)Dani Cavallaro
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.