All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the thirteenth century the French kings won ascendancy over France, while France achieved political and cultural supremacy over western Europe. Based on French sources, this meticulously documented study provides an account of how Philip Augustus (1179-1223) brought about this transformation of royal power.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Baldwin is the Charles Homer Haskins Professor of History at The Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)John W. Baldwin
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/06/1991
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIll.M.
- Weight930 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.