All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrei Shleifer and Robert Vishny describe the many pathologies of grabbing hand government, and examine their consequences for growth. The essays share a common viewpoint - that political control of economic life is central to the many government failures that have been observed.
- Author BiographyAndrei Shleifer is Professor of Economics at Harvard University. Robert Vishny is Professor in the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Andrei Shleifer,Robert W. Vishny
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note11 line illustrations, 29 tables
- Weight358 g
- Width144 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.