All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe incredible conclusion to the investigation into Jesus and Mary's bloodline which first began in Gardner's Bloodline of the Holy Grail. Now Gardner reveals centuries of previously inaccessible archives that show the truth about what became of Jesus and Mary Magdalene's offspring.
- Author BiographyLaurence Gardner, a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, is a historian, lecturer and broadcaster. Distinguished as the Chevalier de St. Germain, he is attached to the European Council of Princes as the Jacobite Historiographer Royal. He is a Knight Templar of St. Anthony and Prior of the Sacred Kindred of St. Columba.
- Author(s)Laurence Gardner
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight448 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.