Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.45
- £39.18Trending at £60.25
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the history of the gravity model of international trade and takes stock of recent methodological and theoretical advances.
- Author BiographySteven Brakman is Professor of Economics at the University of Groningen, The Netherlands. His most recent book is the The New Introduction to Geographical Economics (Cambridge University Press, 2009), co-authored with Harry Garretsen and Charles Van Marrewijk. Peter van Bergeijk is Professor of International Economics and Macroeconomics at the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague. He is also Deputy Director of CERES, the coordinating body for development economics research in the Netherlands. His most recent book is A Wealth of Creations (2007), co-edited with Gerrit Faber and Norine Maniran.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus. 66 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPeter A. G. van Bergeijk,Steven Brakman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.