All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering several elements of girlhood, this book provides several activities, tips and advices so that they can enjoy their girlhood.
- Author BiographyRosemary Davidson grew up in County Down, along with three sisters, many dogs, a pet sheep and several cows and horses. She lives in London with her daughter Florence and son Spike and edits and translates children's books. Sarah Vine was born in Wales and raised in Italy. As a child she had a great capacity for reading comics, gossiping and trying on her mother's shoes, all of which have stood her in excellent stead. She writes for The Times and is married with two children.
- Author(s)Rosemary Davidson,Sarah Vine
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2007
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/12/2012
- Content Note40
- Weight912 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.