CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- Description2013 is the 50th anniversary of the premiere of the film, The Great Escape; 2014 is the 70th anniversary of the actual escape.
- Author BiographyRoger Bushell was the man at the centre of the Great Escape, the mass breakout of allied prisoners of war from Stalag Luft III in 1944, immortalised in Paul Brickhill's book and the film starring Richard Attenborough. Simon Pearson is Chief Night Editor of The Times. His journalistic career has taken him from regional newspapers in England, through Hong Kong, China, Australia and the United States, to senior positions in Fleet Street. He has worked for the Daily Telegraph, the Sunday Times and The Times, which he first joined in 1986. His interest in military history was stimulated by his father, who served with the Royal Air Force during the Second World War. He lives with his wife, Fiona, who also works for The Times, and their three sons, in south London.
- Author(s)Simon Pearson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note2 x 8pp b&w
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.