All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Humphrys' is a top political commentator and the voice of Radio 4's Today programme. The Great Food Gamble raises enormous questions and is indeed a manifesto for change.
- Author BiographyIn a broadcasting career spanning forty years John Humphrys has reported from all over the world for the BBC and presented its frontline news programmes on both radio and television. He has won a string of national awards and been described as a 'national treasure'. He owned a dairy farm for ten years and has homes in Wales and London.
- Author(s)John Humphrys
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/01/2002
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight225 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.