CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAndrew Goodwyn,Carol Fuller
- Table Of ContentsA. Goodwyn, Introduction. A. Burn, Beyond the Heuristic of Suspicion: the Value of Media Literacy. V. Ellis, What happened to teachers' knowledge when they played 'The Literacy Game'? D. Myhill, Policing Grammar - the Place of Grammar in Literacy Policy. R. Beard, The Origins, Evaluations and Implications of the National Literacy Strategy in England. S. Dix, G. Cawkwell & T. Locke, New Zealand's Literacy Strategy: A Lengthening Tail and Wagging Dogs. B. Street, NLS1 and NLS2: Implications of a Social Literacies Perspective for Policies and Practices of Literacy Education. A. Goodwyn, The Impact of the Framework for English: Teachers Struggle against 'Informed Prescription'. A. Lefstein, The Great Literacy Debate as Makeover Television: Notes on Genre Proliferation. D. Wyse, The Public, the Personal, and the Teaching of English, Language and Literacy.
- Author BiographyAndrew Goodwyn is Head of the Institute of Education, University of Reading. Carol Fuller is at the Institute of Education, University of Reading.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.