All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionInterdisciplinary in focus, this title explores the areas of gender, colonial fiction, white marginal groups, the tribal movements, and penal laws, and associates them with the event. It presents alternatives views and expands and complicates the conceptual boundaries of the Rebellion.
- Author BiographyBiswamoy Pati is Associate Professor at the Department of History, University of Delhi, India. His latest publications include two co-edited books published by Routledge The Social History of Health and Medicine in Colonial India (with Mark Harrison, 2009) and India's Princely States (with Waltraud Ernst, 2007) and an edited volume entitled The 1857 Rebellion: Debates in Indian History and Society (2007).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in South Asian History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBiswamoy Pati
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.