All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Kroessler
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note219 illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Table Of ContentsForewordPrefaceIntroduction1600-17991800-18491850-18791880-18891890-18991900-19091910-19191920-19291930-19391940-19491950-19591960-19691970-19791980-19891990-19992000-2009Index
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Kroessler is an associate professor in the Lloyd Sealy Library at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. He is the author of New York, Year by Year: A Chronology of the Great Metropolis, which was named Best of Reference by the New York Public Library; Lighting the Way: A Centennial History of the Queens Borough Public Library; and Historic Preservation in Queens.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.