All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tile Works was one of the major and most prolific industrial establishments in ancient Corinth. This study documents the excavations from the first half of the last century, identifying various types, chronological setting and fabric basis.
- Author BiographyGloria S Merker is Professor Emerita at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, and author of The Sanctuary of Demeter and Kore: Terracotta Figurines of the Classical, Hellenistic, and Roman Periods.
- Author(s)Gloria S. Merker
- PublisherAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- Series TitleHesperia Supplement
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 35
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Content Notemany b/w pls & figs
- Weight662 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.