CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book casts light on ancient Greeks' attitudes to novelty in order to change scholarly understanding of their history and culture.
- Author BiographyArmand D'Angour is Fellow and Tutor in Classics at Jesus College, Oxford. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Armand J. D'Angour
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.