All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.99Trending at £7.00
- £12.50Trending at £19.86
- £6.60Trending at £7.50
- £5.46Trending at £6.27
- £5.95Trending at £6.49
- £5.64Trending at £6.06
- £9.83Trending at £10.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe Green Library Planner is designed for library building design teams who are not actively engaged in architecture or engineering, but need an introduction to green building. With this book, the librarian and related staff will be able to design and operate the library in the best and most efficient way possible.
- Author BiographyMary M. Carr is Executive Director, Community College of Spokane Library Services. She has been a librarian for 39 years and a Sustainable Building Advisor since 2008. She is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)-accredited professional and has taught green sustainable building. She presented on this topic at ALA's 2012 Annual Conference in Anaheim.
- Author(s)Mary M. Carr
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.