All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKevin Dodds leads a dull, uneventful life. He has a steady job at the bank, a nice house and car. But Kevin has spent enough quiet nights in watching TV and decides he'd like a night out himself. He's going to attempt to pull off a daring bank robbery single handed.
- Author BiographyAndy McNab joined the infantry as a boy soldier. In 1984 he was 'badged' as a member of 22 SAS Regiment and was involved in both covert and overt special operations worldwide. During the Gulf War he commanded Bravo Two Zero, a patrol that, in the words of his commanding officer, 'will remain in regimental history for ever'. Awarded both the Distinguished Conduct Medal (DCM) and Military Medal (MM) during his military career, McNab was the British Army's most highly decorated serving soldier when he finally left the SAS in February 1993. He wrote about his experiences in two phenomenal bestsellers, Bravo Two Zero, which was filmed in 1998 starring Sean Bean, and Immediate Action. He is the author of the bestselling novels, Remote Control, Crisis Four, Firewall, Last Light, Liberation Day and Dark Winter. Besides his writing work, he lectures to security and intelligence agencies in both the USA and UK.
- Author(s)Andy McNab
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleQuick Read
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date06/02/2007
- Weight82 g
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.71Trending at £8.36
- £1.99Trending at £2.22
- £9.80Trending at £9.92
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £11.90Trending at £12.27
- £10.74Trending at £11.71
- £8.10Trending at £8.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.