Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.01Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionA work about grumpiness and anger - and how to banish these negative emotions with positive thoughts. It takes a light-hearted approach to anger management, which is an important topic for youngsters.
- Author BiographyDebbie Wagenbach has worked as a children's librarian in the Burlington, Iowa Public Library for more than twenty years. Steve Mack has worked with clients such as Sterling Publishing, Chronicle Books, Hallmark, and American Greetings.
- Author(s)Debbie Wagenbach
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width261 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Mack
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.