All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the theory of economic growth with a minimum of mathematical analysis. This book introduces capital goods and allows for growth through capital accumulation, population expansion, and technical progress.
- Author BiographyJ. E. Meade (1907-1995) was widely known for his analysis on government's policies on taxes, spending, and interest rates that affected trade, trade policies, and economic welfare. In 1977 he was awarded the Noble Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences. Some of his works include The Theory of International Economic Policy (a two-volume set) and Principals of Political Economy (a four-volume set).
- Author(s)James Edward Meade
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight751 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.