All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Guerilla Guide to Performance Art is written by artists and for artists. It is designed for the benefit of artists engaged in creating original performance and multimedia work, including live art, installation, digital art and hybrids of theatre and visual art. Provides a definitive guide to making a living as an artist.
- Author BiographyLeslie Hill is Head of Media Arts at the London College of Music and Media. Helen Paris is Lecturer in Performance Studies at Brunel University, UK.
- Author(s)Helen Paris,Leslie Hill
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/04/2004
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.80
- £7.52Trending at £8.66
- £23.71Trending at £30.62
- £2.99Trending at £5.21
- £4.79Trending at £5.25
- £8.95Trending at £9.34
- £19.93Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.