All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Smith,Martin Shubik
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note44 figures, 21 tables
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyMartin Shubik is Seymour Knox Professor of Mathematical Institutional Economics (Emeritus) at Yale University's Cowles Foundation and School of Management. He is the author of the three-volume work The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions (MIT Press) and other books. Eric Smith is Professor and Principal Investigator at the Earth-Life Science Institute in Tokyo and Research Professor at George Mason University's Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study. He is the coauthor of Symmetry and Collective Fluctuations in Evolutionary Games and The Origin and Nature of Life on Earth. Both Shubik and Smith are External Faculty of the Santa Fe Institute.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.