All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £135.91Free postage
- £139.04Free postage
- £153.20Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe Guide to Major Trusts 2017/18 is the UK's definitive guide to grant funding providing thorough backgrounds on grant sources, as well as commentary and advice on how to apply and what grant-makers are looking for. Now for the first time in one volume rather than two offering ease of use and fantastic value by combining the best of both volumes.
- Author BiographyJennifer Reynolds has co-authored popular titles such as The Guide to UK Company Giving, The Guide to Grants for Individuals in Need and the Guide to New Trusts. Jenny is a graduate of the University of Liverpool - where she studied Economic and Social History.
- Author(s)Jennifer Reynolds
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.