All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKristian Coates Ulrichsen documents the startling rise of the Arab Gulf States as regional powers with international reach and provides a definitive account of how they have become embedded in the global system of power, politics, and policy-making.
- Author BiographyKristian Coates Ulrichsen is a Research Fellow at Rice University's Baker Institute of Public Policy and an Associate Fellow at Chatham House, United States of America. Previous books include Insecure Gulf: The End of Certainty and the Transition to the Post-Oil Era (2011) and Qatar and the Arab Spring (2014).
- Author(s)Kristian Coates Ulrichsen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.