All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith changes in the economy, the job market, technology, and the law, human resources professionals and department managers alike face new challenges. This title addresses more than 200 questions that employers need to deal with, from recruiting and hiring to discipline and downsizing, compensation and benefits to training and employee relations.
- Author BiographyShawn Smith (Hartsdale, NY) is an attorney, corporate executive, and founder of Next Level Consulting. Her articles have appeared in numerous legal and business publications. Rebecca Mazin (Larchmont, NY) is cofounder of Recruit Right, an HR consulting firm, and has held key positions at Hyatt Hotels, Owens Corning, and the National Labor Relations Board.
- Author(s)Rebecca Mazin,Shawn A. Smith
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.