Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionWas the Habsburg monarchy an empire like those of Great Britain, France or Spain? Drawing upon modern theoretical perspectives on European expansion to answer this question, Paula Sutter Fichtner argues that the Habsburg holdings did indeed constitute a form of European imperialism.
- Author BiographyPAULA SUTTER FICHTNER is Professor Emerita of History at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Paula Sutter Fichtner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEuropean History in Perspective
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight293 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.