All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date and readable discussion of the operation of the1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction together with in-depth critical analysis.
- Author BiographyRhona Schuz is Professor of Law and Co-Director of the Center for the Rights of the Child and the Family at Sha'arei Mishpat Law School, Israel (formerly lecturer at the London School of Economics and Political Science). She has published many articles on the topic of International Child Abduction as well as a book and numerous articles on other aspects of Family Law, Children's Rights and Private International Law.
- Author(s)Rhona Schuz
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Private International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1051 g
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.