Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new handbook for Primary Care Nurses is designed to assist senior nurses in developing the understanding and skills required to be effective at both strategic and operational levels.
- Author BiographyRebecca Neno is Community Services Team Manager for Lincolnshire Teaching Primary Care Trust and Visiting Senior Lecturer in Nursing at the University of Lincoln, UK. Debby Price is Head of School, Community Health and Social Care at Thames Valley University, UK.
- Author(s)Debby Price,Rebecca Neno
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.