All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a vital need for advisors who can help students evaluate the academic and occupational information they need to make timely career decisions.
- Author BiographyKenneth F. Hughey is professor and chair of the Department of Special Education, Counseling, and Student Affairs at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas. Dorothy Burton Nelson directs the Center for Student Excellence at Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, Louisiana. Joanne K. Damminger is director of Student Transition and Leadership Programs at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey. Betsy McCalla-Wriggins is director emeritus of the Career and Academic Planning Center at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Betsy McCalla-Wriggins,Dorothy Nelson,Joanne K. Damminger,Kenneth F. Hughey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width177 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.40Trending at £16.68
- £6.34Trending at £6.56
- £10.89Trending at £12.12
- £12.14Trending at £12.42
- £6.95Trending at £8.22
- £8.38Trending at £10.30
- £11.07Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.