All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to be more than just a quick-fix manual for the do-it-yourselfer, this handbook covers all aspects of small business computing. It is a complete guide for solving the most typical problems most users will encounter. Both the neophyte and experienced user should find helpful tips.
- Author BiographyMichael Byrd is an architect whose work includes residential, industrial, and commercial projects. He has integrated computers and computer networks into his design process to produce construction drawings, marketing presentations, graphic designs, three-dimensional models, and animations. He has worked as an educator at the Lubbock Science Spectrum and the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Mr Byrd earned a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Texas Tech University. Jim Pearson is a systems integrator and engineer who consults with companies who plan to implement e-business solutions. His expertise allows him to communicate effectively with a wide variety of personalities in the electronic world - from engineers and marketing experts to consumers and employees. He holds a BA in human and organizational development from Lindenwood University and an MS in education and instructional technology from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. Mr Pearson currently teaches graduate courses in web development, media production management, management/administrative theory, organizational development, and personnel management and labor relations at Webster University and Lindenwood University. Robert A. Saigh is a full-time writer with an extensive background in software training, technical writing, and editing and indexing. Mr Saigh received his BS in Communications and MAE in English from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He is also the author of The International Dictionary of Data Communications.
- Author(s)Jim Pearson,Michael Byrd,Robert A. Saigh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFitzroy Dearborn Publishers
- Content Noteindex
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.21
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
- £17.03Trending at £18.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.