All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook presents a state-of-the-art discussion of the psycholinguistic study of Korean.
- Author BiographyChungmin Lee is a Professor in the Department of Linguistics at Seoul National University. Greg B. Simpson is Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology at the University of Kansas. Youngjin Kim is a Professor in the Department of Psychology at Ajou University, Republic of Korea. Ping Li is Professor of Psychology, Linguistics, and Information Science and Technology at Pennsylvania State University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 54 tables
- Weight1050 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byChungmin Lee,Greg B. Simpson,Youngjin Kim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.