All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this work sets out a comprehensive and analytical manual of international humanitarian law, accompanied by case analysis and extensive explanatory commentary by a team of distinguished and internationally renowned experts.
- Author BiographyDieter Fleck, Dr.iur. (Cologne), is the Former Director International Agreements and Policy, Federal Ministry of Defence, Germany; Honorary President of the International Society for Military Law and the Law of War; Member of the Advisory Board of the Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL); former Chairman of the Committee on Arms Control and Disarmament Law of the International Law Association, and Rapporteur of its new Committee on Nuclear Weapons, Non-proliferation and Contemporary International Law. He is the author of publications on the law of peace and security, international humanitarian law, and the law of visiting forces.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1254 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDieter Fleck
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.