All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Internet Studies brings together scholars from a variety of fields to explore the profound shift that has occurred in how we communicate and experience our world as we have moved from the industrial era into the age of digital media.
- Author BiographyMia Consalvo is Canada Research Chair in Game Studies & Design at Concordia University, Canada. Charles Ess is Associate Professor in Media Studies in the Department of Media and Communication at University of Oslo, Norway.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleHandbooks in Communication and Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight776 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCharles M. Ess,Mia Consalvo
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.