All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers readers an advanced view of the varied and rich areas of lifespan communication research. Beginning with chapters on lifespan communication theory and methodologies, this book includes chapters that are then organized into the various phases of life: early childhood, adolescence, emerging adulthood, middle adulthood, and older adulthood.
- Author BiographyJon F. Nussbaum (PhD, Purdue University) is Professor of Communication Arts & Sciences and Human Development & Family Studies at Penn State University. He is the past president of the International Communication Association and former editor of the Journal of Communication. He is co-author of Communication and Intimacy in Older Adulthood (2009) and co-editor of The Routledge Handbook of Health Communication (2011).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleLifespan Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight670 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byJon F. Nussbaum
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.