All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information about supervising primary pupils during the lunchtime break.
- Author BiographyShirley Rose is a freelance consultant and trainer working with teachers, lunchtime staff, teaching assistants and children in London's primary schools.
- Author(s)Shirley Rose
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.