All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.37
- £23.93Trending at £24.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Edition combines current research, theory and practice to provide unprecedented coverage of topics relating to both the culture and climate of modern organizations.
- Author BiographyNeal M. Ashkanasy is Professor of Management in the UQ Business School at the University of Queensland. His PhD is in Social and Organizational Psychology, also from the University of Queensland. He is a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, and the Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management. His research focuses on the role of emotion in organizational life, as well as leadership, culture, and ethics. He has published over 100 articles, including in leading peer-reviewed journals such as the Academy of Management Journal, the Academy of Management Review, and the Journal of Management. Prof. Ashkanasy is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Organizational Behavior, Associate Editor for Emotion Review, and series editor for Research on Emotion in Organizations. He administers two ListServs (Orgcult - The Organizational Culture Caucus; and Emonet - Emotions in Organizations) with a combined subscription of over 1500. Celeste P.M. Wilderom (1956) is a full Professor of 'Management & Organizational Behavior in the Private and the Public sector' (University of Twente, the Netherlands). She obtained a Ph.D. from the State Universi-ty of New York, Buffalo (USA) in 1987. Her main research pertains to organizational service, leadership, change and culture. She is one of the three editors of the award-winning Handbook of Organizational Culture & Climate (2000, Sage). A recent culture publication, co-authored with Ford and Caparella, appeared in the Journal of Strategy and Management (2008). Since 2003 she has initiated and co-chaired -within the annual EGOS meetings- the standing-work group on 'Professional Service Organizations and Knowledge-intensive Work.' Currently a senior editor of the British Journal of Management, previously she was associate editor of the Academy of Management Executive (now 'Perspectives') and the International Journal of Service Industry Management (now 'Journal of Service Management'). For more information (including a list of publications) see http://www.bbt.utwente.nl/iscm/staff Mark F. Peterson (PhD, University of Michigan) holds the Hofstede Chair in Cultural Diversity at Maastricht University. He has published over 120 articles and chapters, and several books. The articles have appeared in major management and international management journals such as Administrative Science Quarterly, the Academy of Management Journal, the Journal of International Business Studies, the Journal of Organizational Behavior, Leadership Quarterly, Human Relations, Management International Review, Organization Studies, and Organization Science. He has also contributed international management themes to the basic social science literature through chapters in the Annual Review of Psychology, the Communication Yearbook, the Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, and Research in the Sociology of Organizations. He is an Associate Editor for the Journal of Organizational Behavior and an Area Editor for the Journal of International Business Studies. His previous positions have been at Wayne State University, the University of Miami, Texas Tech University, and Florida Atlantic University. He has had visiting positions supported by Fulbright Fellowships to Osaka University and McMaster University, and he held the John R. Galvin Chair at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. He has also had visiting positions at the University of Pennsylvania and Aarhus University. Along with Mikael Soendergaard, Geert Hofstede, Michael Minkov, Gert Jan Hofstede, and others, he teaches an annual summer Ph.D. master class in cross cultural management at various locations in Europe. When at his home in Homestead, Florida, he spends his weekends tending to a collection of orchids and making orchid hybrids.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byCeleste P.M. Wilderom,Mark F. Peterson,Neal M. Ashkanasy
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.