Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.17
- £13.86Trending at £14.94
- £41.00Trending at £49.64
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.33
- £20.64Trending at £21.80
- £17.46Trending at £19.66
About this product
- DescriptionA description of a methodology by which to decipher the writing of the Harappan civilization. The methodology is then applied and the results set forth in detail. There, results coupled with the author's extensive archaeological knowledge of the Indus Civilization creates a picture of ancient South Asian life much of which in content is unique.
- Author BiographyWalter A. Fairservis, Jr.: Ph.D., Harvard University. Professor of Anthropology, Vassar College. Director of the 1st and 2nd Afghan Expeditions of the American Museum of Natural History. Director of the Indus Expeditions of the American Museum of Natural History. He has published numerous books, articles and reviews, a.o. The Archaeology of the Southern Gobi, (1991).
- Author(s)Walter A. Fairservis
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note11ill.4tabs.
- Weight559 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.