All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor constitutionalists, regulation of hate speech violates the First Amendment and damages a free society. Waldron rejects this view, and makes the case that hate speech should be regulated as part of a commitment to human dignity and to inclusion and respect for members of vulnerable minorities.
- Author BiographyJeremy Waldron is Chichele Professor of Social and Political Theory at Oxford University.
- Author(s)Jeremy Waldron
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.