All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the success of Christine Steven's first book, Harvest: Recipes from an Organic Farm, we now bring you The Harvest Kitchen. The Harvest Kitchen guides you through the seasons, the importance of eating seasonal produce and how to grow and prepare your own.
- Author BiographyChristine Stevens was born in the rural countryside of England. She attended St Martins School of Art and went on to follow a path in fashion working for Jaeger of London, then, after arriving in South Africa on a sabbatical, went on to work for Truworths before setting up her own design company. After the birth of her two sons, she and her family moved to Eikenbosch farm and set about restoring the old buildings and establishing an organic farm where she makes award-winning organic wines, grows a wide selection of fruit and vegetables and writes about food.
- Author(s)Christine Stevens
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJacana Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.