All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.03
- £8.66Trending at £8.88
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA poet whose verse inspired music by Schubert, Schumann, Mendelssohn and Brahms, Heinrich Heine (1797-1856) was in his lifetime equally admired for his elegant prose. This collection charts the development of that prose, beginning with three meditative works from the Travel Pictures .
- Author BiographyChristian Johann Heinrich Heine (1797-1856) was one of the most significant German poets.
- Author(s)Heinrich Heine
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Content Notenotes
- Weight269 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRitchie Robertson
- Translated byRitchie Robertson
- Introduction byRitchie Robertson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.