All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Abbot of a Taoist Monastery is dead after delivering an ecstatic sermon. The monks call it a supernatural experience, but the judge calls it murder. Recalling the allegedly accidental deaths of three young women in the same monastery, Judge Dee seeks clues in the eyes of a cat to solve cases of impersonation and murder.
- Author BiographyRobert van Gulik (1910-67) was a Dutch diplomat and an authority on Chinese history and culture. His many works include sixteen Judge Dee mysteries, a study of the gibbon in China, and two books on the Chinese lute.
- Author(s)Robert Van Gulik
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/06/1997
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 line drawings
- Weight180 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.10
- £7.50Trending at £9.58
- £4.40Trending at £6.50
- £11.39Trending at £12.32
- £4.49Trending at £5.00
- £4.50Trending at £8.98
- £3.99Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.