All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Ralegh's plan to create an English empire in the New World but also the attempts of native peoples to make sense of the newcomers who threatened to transform their world in frightening ways.
- Author BiographyMichael Leroy Oberg is SUNY Distinguished Professor at the State University of New York at Geneseo and the author of Professional Indian: The American Odyssey of Eleazer Williams, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Michael Leroy Oberg
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEarly American Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight472 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.52Trending at £25.83
- £24.05Trending at £35.00
- £25.27Trending at £25.83
- £9.71Trending at £11.66
- £14.33Trending at £14.65
- £8.77Trending at £11.51
- £11.33Trending at £14.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.