All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in the English language, this book presents the theory behind Nature Therapy as well as guidelines for using it with children who have experienced stress or trauma. A 12-session programme to strengthen coping and resilience is described. A colour storybook for use within the programme is also included.
- Author BiographyDr Ronen Berger is the founder of Nature Therapy, Head of the Nature Therapy program at Tel Aviv University, Israel, and Head of the MA Drama Therapy program at the College for Arts and Social, Israel. Professor Mooli Lahad is a senior medical psychologist and a renowned expert on trauma recovery and resilience for the individual, group and community. He is Founder and President of the Community Stress Prevention Center in North Israel, Professor of Psychology and Drama Therapy and the head of the MA in Dramatherapy at Tel Hai College, Israel. He is the author or co-author of 32 books, including The BASIC PH Model of Coping and Resiliency and Creative Supervision, both published by JKP.
- Author(s)Mooli Lahad,Ronen Berger
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIncludes 24 page colour storybook
- Weight317 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Igor Kovyar
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.