All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the healing properties of plants, this book shows the layman how to harness the healing potential of his own garden. It covers both the history of plants that help humans, together with practical advice on creating a garden with healing properties - from plants for minor ailments, to plants for a macro-biotic diet, and more.
- Author BiographySue Minter is Head of Living Collections at the Eden Project - in charge of all plant exhibits. She was previously Curator of the Chelsea Physic Garden and Supervisor of the Palm House at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. She is uniquely well placed to author such a book.
- Author(s)Sue Minter
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEden Project Books
- Out-of-print date10/07/2012
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight819 g
- Width175 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.82
- £8.35Trending at £9.14
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £7.19Trending at £7.59
- £6.49Trending at £8.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.91
- £6.44Trending at £8.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.