All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA great reference book that lists the healing benefits of many different teas and herbal blends
- Author BiographyCaroline Dow has been a tea-leaf reader and herbalist for thirty years, and conducts popular workshops on tea-leaf reading all over the country. She is the author of fourteen books under various pen names, and is the owner and manager of a successful herbal mail order company.
- Author(s)Caroline Dow
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight268 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.