All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.50
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.70
About this product
- Author(s)Warren Greenberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to the Economics of Health Care.- 2. Physician Services Industry.- 3. Hospital Industry.- 4. Insurance, Managed Care, and System Integration.- 5. Employer and Employee as Purchasers of Health Care Services.- 6. Health Insurance in the Public Sector.- 7. Long-Term Care Industry.- 8. Antitrust in the Health Care Sector.- 9. Regulation and Competition in Health Care.- 10. Technology and Rationing in Health Care.- 11. Insights from Canada, Israel, and the Netherlands.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.