All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe Health Impact of Smoking and Obesity and What to Do about It provides solid evidence and practical advice to health care planners, decision-makers, and frontline providers alike.
- Author BiographyHans Krueger is an adjunct professor in the School of Population and Public Health at the University of British Columbia and president of H. Krueger & Associates Inc. Dan Williams is head of Research and Writing at H. Krueger & Associates Inc., a health care consultancy. Barbara Kaminsky is an adjunct professor in the Department of Medicine at the University of British Columbia and CEO of the Canadian Cancer Society, British Columbia and Yukon Division. David McLean is a professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia and president of the Cancer Prevention Institute of Canada.
- Author(s)Barbara Kaminsky,Dan Williams,David McLean,Hans Krueger
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note14 figures, 37 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.